Final registration will take place at the international sports resort of Club La Santa; the official organizer and license holder of the IRONMAN 70.3 LANZAROTE.
The resort is well known as a 'playground for active people', and is just 20 minutes drive from the airport. It is here that the race will start and finish, and where all race related activities will take place.
The Information Centre is open on the following days:
Thursday 03/10/13 Registration, Information, Volunteers (10am-6pm)
Friday 04/10/13 Registration, Information, Volunteers (10am-6pm)
Saturday 05/10/13 Race day Information Point in the Transition Zone (6am-5:30pm)
Sunday 06/10/13 Information (10am-1pm)
While visiting the information centre you're welcome to relax in the Athletes Lounge, enjoy the free refreshments and socialise with other participants from all over europe. DVD's of previous IRONMAN Lanzarote events will be on show.
Onsite Registration Procedure/ Collecting Your Race Kit
You must personally collect your race envelope. Please prepare the following before approaching the registration desk:
· Bib/ Race number; these will be available on the final participants list after the 23rd of September 2013 online.
· Valid photo ID card
· Valid 2013 Triathlon license: If you do not have a license, you must buy a Spanish one-day license at the registration centre (10€ in cash). Please do this at the designated desk before approaching the registration desk
Athletes will be given a disposable MyLaps timing chip free of charge. Athletes must remember to return both timing chip, velcro band and bike chip after the race in order to confirm that they have finished the race and can pick up their Official Finisher Polo and Wristband.
If anything is missing or you have any doubts, please contact our friendly staff members at the Information Desk.
At the registration desk
Sign the Athlete Waiver
The Waiver you have approved upon online registration has to be signed by each athlete personally at registration. The registration assistant will then give you your race pack containing the following:
- 2 start numbers and 8 safety pins
- 2 timing chips
- 1 ankle band
- 1 bike clip
- 1 athlete security wristband (to access the Transition Zone, Pasta Party, Award Ceremony)
- 3 transition bags (warming up/ swim, bike and run bag)
- 1 swim cap
- 1 bike sticker to wrap around the seat post (and 1 spare sticker)
- 3 supporter stickers (optional) + extra tickets
- 3 small adhesive labels (stickers) for helmet
- 3 big adhesive labels (stickers) for the transition bags
- Extra pasta party/ award ceremony tickets (only in case this has been ordered and pre-paid at online registration!)
- Race Programme
- Instructions for using the above mentioned items
- 1 exclusive IRONMAN 70.3 LANZAROTE bag pack with promotional goodies from the organizer and associated sponsors
Please make sure that you receive all the above mentioned item.